Sunday, January 06, 2008

It's a pleasure just to be nominated

Chris, over at Stuff as Dreams are made on has nominated me over at critters. Nice!!! So if you have no one else in mind, could you vote for me if you think Wind Follower was good?

http://www.critters.org/predpoll/novelsf.shtml
There are also other types of books to vote for.

You can also write in a nomination. I don't know if an author can nominate herself. I didn't nominate myself. So if you read a book you loved and the book isn't listed in any of these sections, write them in. They should appear by the end of the day. And if you yourself have written a book, maybe ask a friend to nominate you.

Anyways, good luck....and wish me luck.

3 comments:

Poetryman said...

Luck and Angel blessings

Tia Nevitt said...

I voted for you!!

Carole McDonnell said...

Thanks, guys! -C

Blog Archive