Thursday, April 09, 2009

The I Love Your Blog award



Lisa from Life's Goulash nominated me for the I love Your Blog award. YAY! That made my day.

There are some rules for the award, but these rules are great rules to follow since they spread such good cheer to the bloggers that receive them.
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

I nominate the following 7 bloggers to receive the I Love Your blog award.
1: Black Geekdom If you're a black geek who really loves scifi, this is a great blog.
2: Readersrooms a blog dedicated to black writers
3: Final Girl a great blog if you like horror or slasher films
4: Artist of the day blog, a great place to see some art
5: Twisted Net, a great blend of Christianity, youth, literacy, reviews, rants
6: Age of Autism blog which shares media, governmental, and medical info on autism
7: VH1 blog. I can't help it. I'm hopelessly addicted to VH1 celebreality

No comments:

Blog Archive