Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dark Parable: Maria and channel 99

Dreamed I walked into a bedroom -- either my son's or mine or my sister's-- and the TV was on. I turned it onto a channel I never watch. 99 or 98 and it just so happened that a music video show was on and a new music video of a favorite female artists which I had never seen was just beginning. I said, "Oh, thank you God." I do this a lot because it often happens in life that God does fun little flaky synchronicity things with me. So I was happy I was seeing this video from the beginning and either it was new or I'd always wanted to see it.

So the video starts and the singer -- who might have been Jordin Sparks or someone like that-- walks out into a school athletic field and towards some cheerleaders and they start spelling out a name with their bodies. M A R I A. Which was either the name of the singer or the name of the song. Then they all burst out laughing and the song begins. It really was very strange.

-C

No comments:

Blog Archive