Sunday, April 20, 2008

UMBC S.I.S.T.E.R.S. Presents Black Author Showcase

"UMBC S.I.S.T.E.R.S. Presents Black Author Showcase™ April 26th" on April 26, 2008 from 12pm to 3pm.

Event: UMBC S.I.S.T.E.R.S. Presents Black Author Showcase™ April 26th
Time: April 26, 2008 from 12pm to 3pm
Location: University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC)
Event Type: book, signing, and, reading
Organized By: S.I.S.T.E.R.S.
Description: S.I.S.T.E.R.S. at the University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) is hosting the Black Author Showcase from 12 noon to 3 PM on Saturday, April 26, 2008, at The Commons.

All are welcome to this book signing and reading.
Attendance is free, Light refreshments served,
parking is available on campus.

Guest Speaker Felicia Pride author of
The Message: 100 Life Lessons from Hip-Hop's Greatest Songs
Featuring local authors: Trice Hickman, Troy L. Thompson, Vickie M. Oliver-Lawson, AC Arthur, and Tahanee Roberts

No comments:

Blog Archive