Thursday, January 08, 2009

Wiconi upcoming events


Good changes for Wiconi in 2009. Here are a few upcoming gigs.

Here are some excerpts from Smoke Signals, the wiconi newsletter.

TBN PROGRAM – THURSDAY, JAN. 8

I am going to be a guest on TBN television network for their PTL program tomorrow (Thursday, 1-8-09). It’s a “live” program and will be aired at 7:00 pm PST. I’m very excited that Clifton Davis will be the program host and I get to meet Smoky Robinson, also a guest. I’d appreciate your prayers as I feel I have some thoughts I’d like to challenge viewers with about notions of justice and missions.

MISSION CONNEXION CONFERENCE

For our Northwest friends, please make plans to attend the Mission ConneXion Northwest Conference on January 17, 18 in Portland, Oregon. It is hosted at Sunset Presbyterian Church. Mission ConneXion Northwest is a two day event hosted by area churches that seeks to challenge the Church to fulfill the Great Commission. Its three-fold purpose is to inform, celebrate, and challenge people of all ages to get involved in missions by sending, praying, giving and going. I will be teaching two workshops and Randy Woodley, David Gomez and Gary Eastty will also be teaching in our track “Radical Shifts in Missions.”

NATIONAL PRAYER BREAKFAST

Katherine and I will again attend the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington DC, February 3, 4. We will meet with several Native leaders to keep the vision alive of established small groups of Native leaders in Native communities across the land for prayer, encouragement and friendship.

IMMANUEL’S CHURCH – SILVERSPRING MARYLAND

Pastor Twiss will be speaking at Immanuel’s Church on Sunday, Feb 8th.

Peace and blessings,

Richard Twiss
Wiconi International

No comments:

Blog Archive