Thursday, March 05, 2009

Dark Parables: Two loads, bedding

I dreamed I was with Paula, the editor at Juno. We were in a school building and I was discussing Psal, my main character in my new novel-in-progress, The Constant Tower. I had carried some bedding, pillows, etc to be washed. I was so busy talking to her that I forgot where I had the pile of clothing, actually totally forgot I had them. But then I entered a room and I found another pile of bedding, pillows, etc to be washed. I rolled them all up as best as I could and carried them downstairs outside the school. Then I remembered I had the other bedding, pillows, etc to be washed. I was unsure how I was going to get this big load of clothes from the school to my house without a car but even so I went inside the building again to get the second load of begging. Now I had two loads of bulky stuff to carry.

I think of "Take up your bed and walk." and "Cast your care upon Him for He careth for you."

Don't know what the dream means.

No comments:

Blog Archive