Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dark Parable: Cold noodles

Dreamed of an english man who had a chicken farm. we were talking about a chicken wire fence.

Dreamed of moving and realizing we could leave the furniture. We didn't have to take it with us to the new place.

Dreamed of going on a night trip to an oratory competition between pastors of different denominations. I was outside with other friends. a chinese boy, a chinese girl, two other boys. We were outside but we kept peeking in and speaking to a friend in the back ros. We heard one pastor speak. Thatas good. Then we heard silence. When the silence went on for a long time, I joked that that was probably a Quaker pastor's oration. Then I entered the door and an usher a black man handed me a lukewarm wad of pasta lying in his hand. He said, "I want to give you a little something." I thought, "Is this guy kidding? This is leftover cooked been out all day pasta and it's been in his hand or in his pocket ...probably insanitary. Icky."
Post a Comment

Blog Archive